Clean it! Clean it environmentally safe! Clean it economically!
Enviro-Klean® is a versatile washing agent and degreaser for industrial, oilfield and marine use.
Uses and Advantages
- Biodegradable and contains <5% phosphates
- Removes oil and degreases engines, heavy machinery, tools, offshore oil platforms and drilling rigs
- Degreases tanks, barge compartments, sour bilges, engine rooms, wash-down decks and bulkheads
- Cleans oil muds, bunker C creosote, mildew and mold, grease and grime, cosmoline, No. 6 crude, carbon dust, algae and most oil-based products
- Specific gravity: 1.04
- Appearance: Clear blue/purple liquid
- Boiling point: ~212°F (~100°C)
- Freezing point: 28°F (-2.2°C)
- Solubility: Infinite
- pH: 12.5
Application and Mixing Procedures
- Enviro-Klean® can be applied by mop, sponges or spray equipment. Always allow solution to penetrate deposits and grime before rinsing off.
- Enviro-Klean® is a concentrated cleaner and may be used full strength or diluted with freshwater or seawater.
- Suggested dilutions are:
- Light cleaning: 1 part EK® to 5-15 parts water.
- Medium cleaning: 1 part EK® to 3 to 5 parts water.
- Heavy cleaning: 1 part EK® to 1 to 2 parts water.
- Extreme Problem: Apply full strength; let soak then agitate vigorously.
- Rinse cleaned area or equipment thoroughly.
Enviro-Klean® is available in 5-gallon (18.9-liter) pails, 55-gallon (208-liter) drums, and 550-gallon (2,082-liter) tote tanks.
To order Enviro-Klean® or for more information, call 713-690-3939 or e-mail us.